Good News for all the applicants who want to pursue a career in one of Tamil Nadu Governmental Organization. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 26 Research Assistant Vacancies. If are interested in applying for the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 and belong to the State of Tamil Nadu, then you are reading the right post. As here we will share every detail regarding the employment notification.
Now the candidates can apply online for 26 Research Assistant Posts as the application submission process has been started from April 30th, 2019. The final date to submit the submit their filled TNPSC Research Assistant Online Application Form 2019 is May 29th, 2019. For detailed information, please download the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf form the link section below.
Table of Contents
TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Apply Mode for TNPSC Research Assistant Jobs||Online Application Form|
|Last date to apply online for Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Vacancy 2019||29.05.2019|
|Education Qualifications||12th Pass with Tamil & M.V.SC. VETERINARY MEDICINE COURSE|
|Age Limitation||Minimum Age: 18-year-old|
Maximum Age: 28-year-old as on 01.08.2019
|Pay Scale For Research Assistant Jobs||Rs.55,500/- to Rs.1,75,700/- Per Month|
|Application Fees||Registration Fees: Rs 150/-|
Examination Fees: Rs 200/-
|Selection Process for TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy 2019||01. Written Exam|
02. Personal Interview
|Research Assistant Notification 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Jobs 2019||Click Here|
|Download TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
What are the Important Dates for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019?
Notification No.: 17/2019
Opening date for submission of online forms: 30.04.2019
Closing date for submission of fully filled application form: 29.05.2019
Last date for payment of fees through bank: 31.05.2019
Date of examination: 30.06.2019
What is the Timing of TNPSC Research Assistant Exam 2019?
01. Paper – I (Subject paper): 30.06.2019 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
02. Paper – II (General studies): 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
How to Apply for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and then follow the steps mentioned-below.
- Once you are on the homepage, search for the Recruitment Section.
- Now all you need to do is find the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification link.
- Click on the link and check all the information in it.
- If you are eligible for the exam, pay registration and examination fee.
- After that, fill out the application form and recheck the details carefully before submitting the form.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password for future use.
Conclusion: TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 26 positions. Apply Online before 29.05.2019 from the official links given above. Exam Date and other details are available above.