Dear Friends Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published a Notification For TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 is to select the candidates for the Various Vacancy. Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Participants must need to know TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Form Submission date and all detail about this vacancy. here we provide you all the information regarding TNPSC Jr. Chemist Vacancy. So Read this article properly and Submit your Application before closing date 20.12.2017.
Fresh Update as on 28.06.2018: Hello Friends. we have kindly informed you that Tamil Nadu PSC has announced TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 today. Candidates who took part in Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Exam 2018 must check their result from links given here. Participants who are selected should start preparing for Document Verification which is going to held on 10.07.2018.
Fresh Update (03.03.2018) : Tamil Nadu PSC department was organized TNPSC Junior Analyst Examination for 24 posts. Applicants who was appeared in Jr. Analyst Examination can check their TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 from here. Results will be announced soon on TNPSC Official Website.
- Brief Detail TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 for Junior Analyst Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure | Pay Scale for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process For TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Brief Detail TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 for Junior Analyst Vacancy
Department Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Govt. Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Name of the Posts: Jr. Analyst, Jr. Chemist, Archaeological Chemist
TNPSC Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: Online
TNPSC Jr. Analyst Result 2018 Status: Available Now
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
Participants who want to appear in the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Exam 2018 must full fill the eligibility condition of TNPSC Junior Analyst, Archaeological Chemist Vacancy 2018. Candidates before filling up the TNPSC Jobs Application Form 2018 first check the eligibility which is given below :
TNPSC Jr. Chemist Vacancy 2018 Educational Qualification Detail
TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 & other Posts interested candidates must have the following qualification from any recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory: Participants have Degree in Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a subject.
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry. Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry/ Chemical Technology/ Industrial Chemistry. Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department: Candidates must have M.Sc.degree in Chemistry Subject.
Age Limit for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
- Maximum age limit for all Posts: 30 Years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Maximum No Age Limit
Post Information of TNPSC Vacancy 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory: 14
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: 03
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department: 01
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: 06
Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure | Pay Scale for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
- Junior Analyst Posts (Drugs Testing Laboratory): Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + 4,600/- G.P per month.
- Junior Chemist Posts(Industries and Commerce Department): Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + 4,600/- G.P per month.
- Chemist Posts(Industries and Commerce Department): Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + 5,100/- G.P per month.
- Archaeological Chemist (Archaeology Department): Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + 5,400/-G.P per month.
Application Fee Details for TNPSC Vacancy 2018– Exam Fee for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018
- TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment One Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
SC/ ST/ reserved categories are exempted from Examination fee payment.
Selection Process For TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018
Candidates must clear the two steps for selection of TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Written Examination
Those candidates who qualify the TNPSC Written examination will be invited for Interview Round. Candidates will select on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Interview.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 For Junior Analyst Examination :
Candidates who are going to apply for Junior Analyst Jobs can check their Junior Analyst Results through TNPSC Official Website. Applicants should required to enter their Registration No., Date of Birth & other necessary information on official website. After fill up all required details, applicants must click on Submit button to check their TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018. Tamil Nadu PSC Result 2018 will be declare soon on official portal of TNPSC department.
Online Form Submission Important date for TNPSC Vacancy 2018
- Advertisement No: 28/2017
- Online Application Starting Date: 24.11.2017
- Form Submission Last Date for TNPSC Job: 20.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 22.12.2017
- TNPSC Examination Date: 17.02.2018 & 18.02.2018
- TNPSC Junior Analyst Result 2018 : Available Soon
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The contender who wants to appear in TNPSC Junior Analyst Jobs 2018 can submit their application by following given online application steps.
- First Visit TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find and go to Notification Section.
- Click on the TNPSC Junior Analyst Notification Link 2018.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- After that Click on the Online Registration link.
- Submit your all information which is required. After that make payment of application fee And submit your Application.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Vacancy 2018 online application form for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018:
Check TNPSC Junior Analyst Exam Result 2018 Here (Available Now)
For more detail about TNPSC Jr. Analyst Vacancies
Apply Online for Tamil Nadu PSC JA Recruitment 2017
Download TNPSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2018 Here
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Jr. Analyst Exam Syllabus 2018 Here
Conclusion: TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 for 24 Vacancy of Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, and various Posts. Candidates can Submit there Application Form Before last date 20.12.2017 from here or Official Website.