Dear Aspirants here is the TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018 which you all were waiting for. The TNPSC Portal has released the TNPSC Group II Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification and other detail as follows. Every year TNPSC Group II Exam 2018 conducts its examination in the month of June. Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts Notification Date can collect this useful information by referring to other official websites or portal. During the Academic year 2016-17 the Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Exam Notification, there was the total number of 1241 vacancies for the examination. Candidates who are going to take part in the recruitment procedure can now check the TNPSC eligibility criteria, Apply Online dates from the official links given below.
- Brief Details For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018
- TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria: TN PSC Group 2 Notification 2018
- Education Qualification for TNPSC Exam 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018
- Age Limit For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Jobs Age Criteria
- Pay Scale For TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018: TN PSC Group 2 Notification
- Application Fee For TNPSC Group II Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment
- Important Dates For Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Apply Online
- What are the Steps to Apply Online For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018?
Brief Details For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018
Candidates appearing for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018 must check some of the details related to the post.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018
Total No. Of Vacancies: To be Announced
TNPSC Group 2 Notification: Not yet Announced
Tamil Nadu PSC Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria: TN PSC Group 2 Notification 2018
Candidates who want to check the TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2018 must check the details. Here the department has mentioned detail information about the TNPSC Group 2 Jobs 2018. Participants going to apply for the TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018 must check the information.
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018|
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket||TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks||TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key|
|TNPSC Group 2 Result||TNPSC Group 2 Exam Previous Year Question Papers|
Education Qualification for TNPSC Exam 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018
Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics for the TNPSC Group 2 Personal Clerk Jobs 2018. For TNPSC Group 2 Assistant Vacancy 2018 contenders need to be eligible for B.A., B.Sc., or B.O.L., from the concerned university or department.
Age Limit For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Jobs Age Criteria
The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years old. Maximum age of the participants should be 30 years of age. Candidates are required to satisfy the age criteria to get appear for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018. To get complete details regarding Education Criteria, Age Limit and Age Relaxation candidates can through the TNPSC Notification 2018 as soon as it will be released.
Pay Scale For TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018: TN PSC Group 2 Notification
Participants on selection into TNPSC Group II Job 2018 will be entitled to Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-. For more details regarding TNPSC Vacancy, you can check the TNPSC Exam Notification 2018.
Application Fee For TNPSC Group II Exam Notification 2018: TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment
First of all, the application fees for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018 need to get paid between the dates of the online application form. For Written Examination candidates need to pay Rs.125/-(Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-. The online application will be paid in Online mode only. After doing the one-time registration process, candidates will not get the refund of the application fee.
Payment Of Application Fee Through TNPSC Offline Payment Gateway
Contenders who will be paying the application Fee through offline mode need to get pay the fees by selecting either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch in the form of Demand Draft or Challan. Applicants have to make a Challan of Rs 125/- in favor of TNPSC.
Payment Of Application Fee Via TNPSC Online Payment Mode Examination 2018
The applicants who want to pay the application fees in the online mode can make the payment from the following process:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Important Dates For Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Apply Online
TNPSC Group 2 Application Form & online Application Form: 4th Week December 2017
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam date: Second week of March 2018
PSC Tamil Nadu Group 2 Hall ticket: Available Soon
TNPSC Group 2 cut off marks 2018: Updated Soon
Late date for submission of TNPSC Group 2 Online form 2018: Pending
TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts Notification Last year Vacancies: 1241 Posts
What are the Steps to Apply Online For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018?
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the TNPSC’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or & www.tnpscexams.net.
- On the homepage, you will get notification link of “TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” For the online Application Form.
- you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should have click on “submit” button.
- Then you should have to take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Links For TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Notification 2018 Apply Online
Conclusion:- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018 for the TNPSC Group II Examination. Registration for the TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018 will start from the 4th Week December 2017. The examination is going to held in the Second week of March 2018.