Job Seeker, Are you waiting for the TNPSC Vacancy 2018? Here is the best news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 for 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Post. Eligible applicants may fill TNPSC Online Registration Form on or before the last date 09.10.2017. TNPSC Apply Online process has been started on 12.09.2017. This is a great chance for the applicants who are searching TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment for Assistant Conservator Vacancies.
Fresh Update on 13.11.2017: Applicants, Tamil Nadu PSC Department has now released Group 1A (Assistant Conservator of Forests) Exam Admit Card written exam is going to held on 17.12.2017. Those Applicants who have fill Online Form, can download your TNPSC Group 1A Hall Ticket from here.
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018|
|TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key||TNPSC Group 1 Cut Off Marks|
|TNPSC Group 1 Result||TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Papers|
- How To Check More Information About TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018?
- Am I Eligible For Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Vacancy 2018? TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- How To Fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Registration Form 2018? TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
How To Check More Information About TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018?
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Short Form: TNPSC
Application Mode: TNPSC Apply Online
Total Number of Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018: 14 Posts
Name of Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Portal: tnpsc.gov.in
What are The Important Dates of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Jobs 2018 – TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
|Tamil Nadu PSC Notification No.||21/2017|
|Start Date For Submission of TNPSC Online Registration Form||12.09.2017|
|Closing Date For Submitting of Tamil Nadu Application Form||09.10.2017|
|Last Date For Payment of Preliminary Examination Fee Through Bank||11.10.2017|
|Date of TNPSC Pre Exam||17.12.2017|
Am I Eligible For Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Vacancy 2018? TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
Education Qualification For TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2018: Contenders who are interested in Tamil Nadu Group 1 Exam 2018 should be done Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or institute. More details can check below-given information regarding qualification.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 Age Limit: Age will calculate as on 01.07.2018. Upper age limit should not exceed 30 years for TNPSC Exam Notification Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies. Participants age limit should not be less than 21 years for Tamil Nadu Group 1 Jobs 2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rule and regulation of Tamil Nadu Government 2018. To get further more information on age limit you may check the upcoming TNPSC Group 1 Notification details. Here relaxation in age is described in the below-given paragraph.
- Age relaxation for Differently Abled Persons: These contenders will get 10 years of age relaxation on their maximum age limit.
- For Ex-Servicemen: Applicant of SC/ ST/ MBC/ BCM and BC can apply until the 53 years of age. Other Ex-Servicemen contenders who are not belonging to reserved category, may fill application before the 48 maximum age.
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC/ BCM and DW: These participants will be eligible to get maximum 5 years of age relaxation.
Application Mode of Tamil Nadu Assistant Conservator Exam Notification: Contenders who are going to fill TNPSC Online Registration Form must pay Rs. 150/- for Registration Fee or Rs.100/- for Preliminary Examination Fee or Rs.200/- for Main Written Examination Fee.
Pay Scale For TNPSC Group 1 Notification: Those participants who are selected for TNPSC Group 1 Exam Recruitment 2018 will pay Rs.15,600- 39,100/- + G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3).
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Selection Process: The selection process for TNPSC Group 1 Exam Vacancy 2018 will base on-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Oral Test in the form of an Interview
Physical Standard for TNPSC Group 1 Assistant Conservator Vacancy: As Candidates knows that in this TNPSC Assistant Conservator Exam, contenders should be qualified in the physical test. This test is a part of the selection. The credential of the physical test is shown in below table.
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest Girth (cm)|
How To Fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Registration Form 2018? TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
Those participants who are waiting for latest govt jobs should apply for Tamil Nadu Group 1 Vacancy 2018. TNPSC Group 1 Exam will hold on 17 December 2018. TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 has released on 12.09.2018. Interested contenders may apply through online mode on or before the last date. Applying process for Tamil Nadu PSC Group1 Exam can check given steps.
- First of all eligible candidates log in to TNPSC Portal at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then should search “TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018” and click on it.
- Read TNPSC Exam Notification for group 1 Examination.
- If you are eligible then search Tamil Nadu PSC Apply Online Application Form and click on it.
- Full fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling TNPSC Group 1 Online Registration Form.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Links For TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 – Tamil Nadu Exam 2018 Details
You May Also Check
Conclusion of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Jobs: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 for Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies. There are total 14 Posts available. Candidates can fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Registration Form on or before the last date 09 October 2018.