Is your General Knowledge not good? and Are You preparing yourself for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exams? If yes, then this page is appropriate for you. Similarly, the team of tnpsc.news has prepared TNPSC Current Affairs 2019 especially for those who want to enhance their general knowledge. Through the help of TNPSC Current Affairs candidate can strengthen his/her GK for the examination. Basically, TNPSC Current affairs consist of news, information, awareness etc, on all that is happening around the world or we can say that it is related to every walk of life.
We all prefer grasping news from a particular section. But, it is advisable to be up to date from all the sectors or the happenings around the world. Hence, the candidates who wish to appear for the TNPSC Exams should have good and proper general knowledge for that, you can refer our page. Here at tnpsc.news, you will get all the relevant and sensible news of all the sectors. Likewise, contenders can stay connected to our website for all the latest TNPSC Current Affairs 2019. However, the applicants will get the direct links of pdf for the Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs.
Why TNPSC Current Affairs 2019 is Important? Get PSC TN GK Pdf Here
Contenders must have submitted the application form to work for Tamil Nadu PSC Department, and now preparing for the examination. And, one of the important parts of the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam is TNPSC Current Affairs 2019. If you are endeavoring to get selected for PSC TN then, you must have strong General Knowledge additionally with the other subjects.
The easiest way to improve your general knowledge is through the newspapers, you should develop a habit of reading the newspaper which is the best source of TNPSC Current Affairs. You can just scroll down for the links regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs 2019. Here at the tnpsc.news portal, you will get monthly updates related to the TNPSC Current Affairs 2019. Correspondingly, you will get the month wise Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs in Pdf format in the article coming below;
- January Tamil Current Affairs Online Model Test
- December Tamil Current Affairs Online Model Test
- November Tamil Current Affairs Online Model Test
- October Tamil Current Affairs Online Model Test
- September Tamil Current Affairs Online Model Test
Take Glace Over The TNPSC Current Affairs 2019:-
(1) The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a draft on cross-border insolvency in order to build up Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC):
The existing IBC is provided for two Sections –234 and 235 relating to cross-border insolvency but these are not capable of effectively dealing with default cases of the domestic corporate debtor having assets and operations outside India. The new draft will help banks access oversthe eas assets of the company undergoing resolution. Moreover, Indian authorities will also be required to cooperate with foreign creditors to the domestic company.
(2) Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Under anti-terror law, has banned Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), 1967 al Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) and Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP):
AQIS is an affiliate of al Qaeda and ISKP is Afghanistan wing of Islamic State (IS).
(3) The foundation stone of a new office complex for the Department of Commerce’ Vanijya Bhawan’ was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi:
The complex is located near India Gate and is being built on the plot of 4.33 acres at Rs 226 crore an estimated cost and is most probably be completed by December 2019. The building will be with modern technology as we as it has eco-friendly structure. This office will be completely paperless with modern facilities such as smart access control, video conferencing and completely networked systems. It will be helpful for doing business easily by bringing up all the Departments of Commerce under one roof.
(4) According to the notification of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the use of Aadhaar biometric data for criminal investigation is not allowed under Aadhaar Act, 2016;
As per Section 29 of the Aadhaar Act, the biometric data collected by UIDAI can be used only for the purpose to generate Aadhaar, and for authentication of the identity of Aadhaar holders and can’t be used for any other purpose.
(5) Inaugural India, United States 2+2 Dialogue will hold on July 6, 2018, in Washington. DC, the capital city of US.
The dialogue will focus on strengthening the strategic, security, and defense cooperation as both countries jointly confront global challenges. It is seen as a vehicle to uphold the strategic relationship between two countries. The new dialogue format was agreed between two countries during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the US in June 2017. It will replace earlier India-US Strategic and Commercial Dialogue.
(6) An Indian team of scientists led by Professor Abhijit Chakraborty of Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad, have discovered a sub-Saturn or super-Neptune size planet around a Sun-like star:
The discovery was made through the measurement of the mass of the planet using the indigenously designed ‘PRL Advance Radial-velocity Abu-sky Search’ (PARAS) spectrograph integrated with 1.2m Telescope at PRL’s Gurushikhar Observatory in Mount Abu, India. The planet has a mass of about 27 Earth Mass and size of 6 Earth Radii. It goes around the host star in about 19.5 days.
(7) India has decided to raise customs duty on 29 US products including almond, walnut, and pulses In a retaliatory move to the heavy tariffs imposed by the United States on imported steel and aluminum items, The duty hike by India would have equivalent tariff implications for the US.
(8) Indian shuttlers Kidambi Srikanth and H S Prannoy on June 21, 2018, slipped three and five places to be placed at the 7th and 13th spots respectively in the latest BWF world ranking. In women’s singles, P V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal continued to remain static at the 3rd and 10th spot respectively. 2014 Commonwealth Games gold medallist Parupalli Kashyap is now at the 51st position.
(9) The 11th edition of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11) released by the World Health Organization in Geneva. The ICD is the standard disease coding for statistics and information regarding diseases around the world. These codes are common for healthcare professionals worldwide and provide a common sharing platform for reporting diseases and condition.
(10) As per the National Health Profile 2018 report, there is one allopathic doctor for 11,082 people in the country’s villages. India spends 1% of its gross domestic product on public health. India aims to increase its public health expenditure to 2.5% of the GDP by 2025. While the low-income nations like Bhutan and Nepal spend 2.5% and 1.1% of its GDP respectively on public health.
|TNPSC Study Materials||TNPSC Recruitment|
|TNPSC Portal||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|FreeJobAlert For Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs||TNPSC Online Books|
|TNPSC Previous Year Papers||TNPSC Result|
Conclusion: TNPSC Current Affairs 2019 is very essential for the preparation for the exam. Contenders who will appear for the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam can check TNPSC Current Affairs for good preparation. You can easily download the Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs 2019 from our website tnpsc.news. Here, we have provided you with the latest updates related to the happenings around the world.