- Detail information of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 – 18
- TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 Post Details
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – 18
- Education Qualification for Tamil Nadu Combined engineering Service Vacancy
- Age Limit for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Jobs | Tamil Nadu PSC CESE 2018 Age limit
- Pay Scale for TNPSC CESE 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Engineering Services Job Salary Structure:
- Selection Process of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – 18:
- Important dates for filling TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Online Form:
- How to Fill TNPSC AE Exam Online Form 2018? Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Notification 2018?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announced the notification for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018. This notification for various posts such as TNPSC Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer and Junior Electrical Inspector Posts. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria given by the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2018 can apply for this before the last date 16th November 2017. There are total 147 vacancies are released by the commission. Read this article properly for important details of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam such as educational age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee, and steps of the application process.
Detail information of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 – 18
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||TNPSC|
|Total Vacancy||147 Posts|
|TNPSC Post Name||Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website of TNPSC||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 Post Details
- TNPSC AE (Agricultural Engineering): 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 13 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector: 3 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – 18
Applicants, Who are going to fill online form TNPSC Combined Engineering Exam 2017 Should check post wise required eligibility criteria from below section. Here our team is providing education and age qualification for TNPSC Jobs.
Education Qualification for Tamil Nadu Combined engineering Service Vacancy
1) TNPSC Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service: Candidates must be passed B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical, Civil, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering).
2) Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu PSC: Candidates should possess a degree in civil engineering from any recognized university by the UGC. Or else, A pass in section A and B Exam (AMIE) in Civil Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than 1 year.
3) TNPSC Junior Electrical Inspector: Participates must have a degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training under the government of India Scheme or the state government Apprenticeship scheme for 1 year.
4) Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Age Limit for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Jobs | Tamil Nadu PSC CESE 2018 Age limit
- Maximum age limit for all Posts (TNPSC Assistant Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, etc ): Candidate should maximum 30 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017: No age limit.
Pay Scale for TNPSC CESE 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Engineering Services Job Salary Structure:
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Department: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
- Junior Electrical Inspector: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
Application Fee TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018:
Candidates should pay Rs.150 as one-time registration fee to apply through the TNPSC website. (Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.) In addition to it, Rs.200 should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment (SC/ ST/ reserved categories are exempted from fee payment)
Selection Process of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – 18:
Candidates selection for TNPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector and various post is based on two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the shape of an interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.The questions in Paper-I (Subject Paper) will be set in English only and the questions in Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English.
Important dates for filling TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Online Form:
- TNPSC AE Vacancy Notification Date: 17.11.2017
- Last date for submission of Tamil Nadu PSC CESE application: 16.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 19.12.2017
- TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Written Examination Date: 24th February 2018
How to Fill TNPSC AE Exam Online Form 2018? Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Notification 2018?
Aspirants who are interested to apply must check the TNPSC Online Application Process 2018. Participants should complete their registration process in December 2017. On successful submission of TNPSC Application Form, 2018 participants will be called for TNPSC AE Recruitment Test 2018. follow the given steps for TNPSC Online Application.
- Candidates First log on to the Official TNPSC Portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page find and click on the Latest Notification section.
- Now here you will get all the terms and conditions for TNPSC CESE 2018 Jobs.
- After reading the notification go for Apply Online links.
- Enter all the required information like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address.
- Upload Recent Passport Size photo, Signature etc.
- Submit all the details and then note the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018:
Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 Click Here
Conclusion: TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 for 147 vacancies interested candidates can apply from here or official website. The Last date for filling application form is 16.11.2017. Keep in touch with our portal for latest update & notifications.