Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is conducting Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019. Those contenders who have applies earlier for the 41 Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Vacancy can download the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019. The department will organize a selection process for eligible contenders. Successfully registered applicants can download your TNPSC CESE Exam Syllabus 2019 before the date of examination. Through the upcoming paragraph, aspirants can check the complete details of TNPSC AE syllabus.
- Short Information of TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
- Brief Details of Tamil Nadu CESE Notification
- What Is The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019?
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus for Written Exam
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018-19 For Agriculture Engineering Subject
- Automobile Engineering – TNPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019
- TNPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019 for Chemical Engineering Subject
- Civil Engineering Subject for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018-19 for Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing engineering – TNPSC CESE Syllabus
- TNPSC CESE Exam Syllabus for Textile Engineering
- General Studies Subject – TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude and Mental Ability
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus for Written Exam
- How Can I Download The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019?
Short Information of TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Shortly known as: TNPSC
Examination name: Combined Engineering Services Examination
Total number of vacancies: 41 Post
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2019 status: Available Here
Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
Brief Details of Tamil Nadu CESE Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has accepted online applications for the PSC Tamil Nadu AE Jobs. Here commission has opened TNPSC Vacancy on the total 41 number of assistant engineer jobs. Interested contenders who have filled their applications can check the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019, through the below-given information. Here online application starting date was 26.11.2018, and these forms have accepted on the last date 24.12.2018. Contenders should check your eligibility criteria before fill registration forms. Aspirants should visit on the official portal, to get complete detail on PSC Tamil Nadu CESE Exam Notification. Through the upcoming paragraphs, an applicant can check the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019.
What Is Selection Process for The TNPSC AE Exam
Contenders should pay attention to your study because, after the successful registration, the department will organize an examination process to select these aspirants. The PSC Tamil Nadu department has a predefine exam pattern which is Written test and Interview. In the written test there are two papers. Participant needs to clear at each stage of these exams. When an applicant will qualify for each section of an exam called for the interview process. Final merit will be made through the overall counting of marks in the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam 2019. Applicants need to check the detailed TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, from the below given link.
How To Check The PSC Tamil Nadu AE Exam Pattern 2019?
Those contenders who are pursuing in the TNPSC Exam 2018-19, can check the exam pattern through the upcoming table.
|Subject||Total Duration||Maximum Marks|
|One of the following subjects candidate has taken in degree qualification (Degree Standard – 200 questions each)|
Applicants need to hold an engineering degree in the following streams.
|3 Hours||300 Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard – 100 Questions)||2 Hours||200 Marks|
|Interview And Document Verification||–||70 Marks|
What Is The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019?
Applicants can check your PSC Tamil Nadu CESE Exam Syllabus for the following information. Through this exam syllabus, a contender will prepare for an exam easily. You just check the upcoming paragraph to get details of TNPSC AE Syllabus.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus for Written Exam
As we know that, there are two papers need to be qualified for this written examination. Those contenders will be passed in these exams shortlisted for the interview process.
Paper-1st: This is a subjective type paper and questions are based on the degree standard education.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018-19 For Agriculture Engineering Subject
- Surveying and Hydrology
- Soil Erosion and Conservation
- Watershed development and Management
- Farm Power
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Farm and Irrigation Structure
- Farm Machinery
- Unit Operations in Food and Agriculture Processing
- Process Engineering of agriculture and Horticulture corps
- Renewable and bioenergy
Automobile Engineering – TNPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019
- Automobile Chassis
- Suspension and braking system
- Vehicle body engineering
- Automotive transmission
- Automotive Electrical and Electronics
- Vehicle dynamics
- Vehicle control systems
- Automotive pollution and control
- Servicing and Maintenance
TNPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019 for Chemical Engineering Subject
- Chemical process calculation and chemical engineering thermodynamics
- Mechanical operation and engineering materials.
- Chemical technology and renewable energy sources.
- Transfer operations
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Instrumentation and process control
- Numerical and computational methods
- Separation operation
- Environmental engineering
- Design and optimization
Civil Engineering Subject for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
- Building Materials
- Engineering survey
- Strength of materials
- Structure analysis
- Geotechnical engineering
- Environmental engineering and pollution control
- Design of reinforced concrete
- Urban and transportation engineering
- Project management and estimating
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018-19 for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical circuits
- An electrical and magnetic field
- Measurement and instrumentation
- Control system
- Electrical machines
- Power systems
- Analog and digital electronics
- Power electronics and drives
- Digital process and communication
- Renewable energy sources and storage devices
Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing engineering – TNPSC CESE Syllabus
- Mechanics, Kinetics and dynamics
- The strength of material and design
- Fluid mechanics and turbomachinery
- Heat and mass transfer
- Materials sciences and metallurgy
- production technology
- Metrology and quality control
- CAD/ CAM/ CIM/ FEA
- Industrial engineering and management
TNPSC CESE Exam Syllabus for Textile Engineering
- Fiber identification and blend analysis
- Physical properties of fibers
- Synthetic fiber spinning and post-spinning operations
- Testing and quality control
Paper-2nd: This is an objective type paper and questions are based on the degree standard education.
General Studies Subject – TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Economy
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Highest common factor
- Lowest common factor
- Compound Interest
- Diagrammatic sequences
- Decision making and problem-solving
How Can I Download The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019?
Applicants should follow these below-given steps to check your Tamil Nadu Exam Syllabus. Here we are providing you each step to get download the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019.
- Contenders should visit the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then you must search on this page for Tamil Nadu CESE Exam Syllabus.
- Now you need to click on the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019 link.
- A new page will be opened in a new tab.
- This is your TNPSC CESE Exam Syllabus.
- Applicants should read this page completely.
- Check each detail of syllabus and you will also check the exam pattern of the exam.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Important Dates of TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Date of notification: 26.11.2018
Online application accepted least by: 24.12.2018
Date of PSC Tamil Nadu CESE exam: 02.03.2019
Useful Links to The TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2018
May Also Check:
Conclusion: Public Services Commission Tamil Nadu has uploaded the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018-19. Registered candidates can download your Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Exam Syllabus for exam preparation. Here is the date of examination is 02.03.2019.