Dear Friends Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a notification of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 for 102 Assistant Director & CDPO Posts. TNPSC invites online applications for appointment in following post in Tamil Nadu PSC. Candidates are advised to apply online through the Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 11.09.2019. Interested candidates who want to apply for this vacancy read below article carefully regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, application fee, TNPSC examination pattern.
Table of Contents
- 1 Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 for CDPO Posts
- 2 Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs Application 2019
- 3 Pay Scale for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure
- 4 Selection Process For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019
- 5 How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 for CDPO Posts
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Govt.
No. of Posts: 102 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Post Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy
Tamil Nadu PSC invited candidates for two different posts in TNPSC Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 89 Posts
Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs Application 2019
Candidates who are interested in appearing in the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Exam 2019 must check the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director & CDPO Jobs 2019. It includes Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fees, Selection Process etc. Participants before filling up the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 Application Form you must check the eligibility given below :
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Vacancy 2019
Applicants must have the following or its equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC or the State Board for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 & other Posts.
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Post Graduation in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology.
- CDPO: A Degree in Nutrition (or) Home Science (or)A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
Age Limit for TNPSC Jobs 2019
- Maximum age limit for all Posts (Assistant Director): 30 Years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Maximum No Age Limit
Pay Scale for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure
- For TNPSC Assistant Director Posts:₹ 56100-177500
- CDPO: ₹ 36900-116600
Application Fee Details for TNPSC CDPO Vacancy – Exam Fee for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- One Time Registration fee for five years: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy: Rs.200/-
SC/ ST/ reserved categories are exempted from Examination fee payment.
Selection Process For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019
Candidates selection for the TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 is based on two successive stages
- Written Examination
Those candidates who qualify the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 Written examination will call for Interview Round. Final selection will make on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Interview. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Interview Test is compulsory. Participants who have not appeared for the Written Examination or the Interview Round will not consider for selection.
|TNPSC Assistant Director Exam Recruitment 2019|
|TNPSC Asst Director Hall Ticket||TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus||TNPSC Assistant Director Result|
Important date for TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 Online Form Submission
- Advertisement No: 24 /2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13.08.2019
- Last Date for TNPSC Job Form Submission: 11.09.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 13.09.2019
- TNPSC Examination Date: 16.11.2019 To 17.11.2019
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested & full fill all the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2019 can submit their application form. Candidates have to follow the given steps properly for online form submission.
- Applicants Log on to TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to Find and open Notification Section.
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- After the check, your eligibility Click on the Online Registration link.
- Fill all required detail like Name, Father Name, Date of birth, Educational Qualification etc.
- Recheck all details carefully.
- Submit Your application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Asst Director Vacancy 2019 online application form for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019:
Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Assistant Director Vacancies
Check more Details About TNPSC Asst. Director Notification
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2019
Download TNPSC Asst. Director Exam Syllabus 2019 Here
Conclusion: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced notification for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 to 102 Asst Director & CDPO Posts. Eligible applicants can apply online for Assistant Director Posts before the last date 11.09.2019.