Dear Friends Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a notification of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 for 130 Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Posts. TNPSC invites online applications for appointment in following Horticultural Officer post in Tamil Nadu PSC. Candidates are advised to apply online through the Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 27.12.2017. Interested candidates who want to apply for this vacancy read below article carefully regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, application fee, TNPSC examination pattern.
- Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 for Horticultural Officer Posts
- Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs Application 2018
- Pay Scale for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure
- Selection Process For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017–18
- How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 for Horticultural Officer Posts
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Govt.
No. of Posts: 130 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Post Detail of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy
Tamil Nadu PSC invited candidates for two different posts in TNPSC Vacancy 2017-18
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 100 Posts
- Horticultural Officer: 30 Posts
Check Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs Application 2018
Candidates who are interested in appearing in the TNPSC Horticultural Recruitment Exam 2018 must check the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Jobs 2018. It includes Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fees, Selection Process etc. Participants before filling up the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Application Form you must check the eligibility given below :
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Vacancy 2018
Applicants must have the following or its equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC or the State Board for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 & other Posts.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: Candidates should have M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture.
- Horticultural Officer: Participants Must have B.Sc. Degree in Horticulture.
Age Limit for TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Maximum age limit for all Posts (Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer): 30 Years (32 years of Post Graduate degree or Ph.D. holders in Horticulture for the post of Horticultural Officer only)
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Maximum No Age Limit
Pay Scale for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Job Salary Structure
- For TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture Posts: Rs.15600-39100+ GP 5400/-
- Horticultural Officer Vacancy: Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 5100/-
Application Fee Details for TNPSC Horticulture Vacancy – Exam Fee for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- One Time Registration fee for five years: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy: Rs.200/-
SC/ ST/ reserved categories are exempted from Examination fee payment.
Selection Process For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017–18
Candidates selection for the TNPSC Horticulture Vacancy 2018 is based on two successive stages
- Written Examination
Those candidates who qualify the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Written examination will call for Interview Round. Final selection will make on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Interview. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Interview Test is compulsory. Participants who have not appeared for the Written Examination or the Interview Round will not consider for selection.
|TNPSC Assistant Director Exam Recruitment 2018|
|TNPSC Asst Director Hall Ticket||TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus||TNPSC Assistant Director Result|
Important date for TNPSC Horticultural Officer Vacancy 2018 Online Form Submission
- Advertisement No: 29/2017
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28.11.2017
- Last Date for TNPSC Job Form Submission: 27.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29.12.2017
- TNPSC Examination Date: 24.02.2018 & 25.02.2018
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are interested & full fill all the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2018 can submit their application form. Candidates have to follow the given steps properly for online form submission.
- Applicants Log on to TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to Find and open Notification Section.
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- After the check, your eligibility Click on the Online Registration link.
- Fill all required detail like Name, Father Name, Date of birth, Educational Qualification etc.
- Recheck all details carefully.
- Submit Your application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Asst Director Vacancy 2018 online application form for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018:
Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Assistant Director Vacancies
Check more Details About TNPSC Asst. Director Notification
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2018
Download TNPSC Asst. Director Exam Syllabus 2018 Here
Conclusion:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced notification for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 to 130 Asst Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Posts. Eligible applicants can apply online for Assistant Director of Horticulture & Others Posts before the last date 27th December 2017.