Waiting for the application forms for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020? If yes, then you can read all the information about TANCET 2020 Application Form from here. The Anna University is conducting Computer Based Test for the admission of the aspirants in the colleges of Tamil Nadu State. This examination will be held for the courses like MBA, MCA., M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch. The Aspirants can fill TANCET Application Form 2020 before or on 31.01.2020. The online registrations for TANCET 2020 Examination has started from 07.02.2020. Those participants who want to apply for this examination can read the below section carefully.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Details About TANCET 2020 Application Form, TANCET 2020 Closing Date
- 2 Frequently Asked Queries For TANCET 2020 Registration Form, TANCET Online Form 2020
- 3 How To Fill TANCET 2020 Application Form ? TN Common Entrance Test 2020
General Details About TANCET 2020 Application Form, TANCET 2020 Closing Date
Name of the Authority: Anna University
Type of Examination: Entrance Examination (National Level Exam)
Exam Name: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2020 (TANCET 2020)
Mode of Exam: Online Computer Based Test
Official Portal: tancet.annauniv.edu
Frequently Asked Queries For TANCET 2020 Registration Form, TANCET Online Form 2020
What Is TANCET 2020 Last Date?
Opening date of Registrations for TANCET 2020: 07.02.2020
Due date for submission of TANCET Application Form: 31.01.2020
Date of Examination: 29.02.2020 and 01.03.2020
Declaration of Admit Cards: 13.02.2020
Result Announcement Date: 20.03.2020
Availability of Score Cards: 23.03.2020
What Is TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria?
To become eligible for TANCET 2020 Examination, you must have following qualifications:
For M.B.A. Course:
Aspirants should have Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 50% marks. But, Reserved categorized aspirants should have done Graduation with 45% marks.
For M.Arch./ M.Plan/ M.E./ M.Tech.:
- Bachelor’s Degree Holders (50% for UR and 45% for Reserved Category) can apply for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020.
- Master’s Degree in the concern Branch of Science/ Arts or 10+2 +AMIE or 10+3 year Diploma/ B.Arch. Degree/ B.Pharm. Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for other categories)
- Studied Mathematics at 10+2 Level/ Graduate Level
- Having Diploma in relevant field
- Passed in degree exam with 10 + 2 + 3 / 4 /5 years pattern
MCA Lateral Entry:
- Graduation Degree in respective field with 50% marks (45% for Reserved category)
- BCA / BSc (CS/ IT)
- Studied Mathematics at 10 + 2 or Graduation level.
What Is Application Fee For TANCET Application Form 2020?
To fill TANCET 2020 Application Form, you must have to pay an application fee. You can check the category wise fee details for TANCET 2020 Registration Form from here:
|Programme||General Category||Candidates of SC / SCA / ST Category|
|For 01 Programme||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 02 Programmes||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For 03 Programmes||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1200|
Which Documents & Particulars Will Be Needed To Fill TANCET Online Form 2020?
- email-ID and mobile number of the Aspirant
- Passing Year of SSLC and 10+2 Examination
- Registration Number of SSLC and 10+2 Examination
- A Passport size Photograph (02 inch by 02 inch)
- Caste Certificate
- Particulars for the Online Payment
How To Fill TANCET 2020 Application Form ? TN Common Entrance Test 2020
- Visit the official website of TANCET i.e. tancet.annauniv.edu
- On the Home page, click on TANCET 2020 related link.
- Fill up the application form completely.
- Upload the photographs and do the fee payment.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Also take the hard copy of the submitted TANCET 2020 Application Form for future use.
Important Links For TANCET 2020 Registration Form:
Conclusion: Submit TANCET 2020 Application Form for entrance exam till 31.01.2020. The TANCET Exam 2020 will get organized on 29.02.2020 and 01.03.2020.