TANCET 2020 Syllabus: Anna University, Chennai is going to held Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2020 for M.B.A./ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Arch. courses. The test will get organized on 29.02.2020 and 01.03.2020. Those aspirants who start their preparation for this entrance exam can download TANCET Syllabus 2020 from here. To download TANCET Exam Syllabus 2020, You may take the help of direct link as mention at the end.
Fresh Update (17.02.2020): the TANCET 2020 will conduct on 29.02.2020 and 01.03.2020. To qualify in this exam, you can take the help of this article which provide detailed TANCET Syllabus 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 TANCET 2020 Syllabus Details, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Pattern
- 2 Queries Related To Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020, TANCET 2020 Exam Syllabus
- 3 Subject Wise TANCET 2020 Syllabus, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam Syllabus
TANCET 2020 Syllabus Details, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Pattern
Examination Name: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2020
Also Known as: TANCET 2020
Authority Title: Anna University, Chennai
Exam Mode: Online Computer Based Test
Date of TANCET 2020 Exam: 29.02.2020 and 01.03.2020
Downloading of TANCET Syllabus: Available Here
Official Website: tancet.annauniv.edu
Queries Related To Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020, TANCET 2020 Exam Syllabus
How To Check Section Wise Division of Questions For TANCET 2020 Exam?
|Sections (Name of Subjects)||Total Number of Questions||Toughness level|
|English Grammar & Usage||20||Moderate|
|Analysis of Business Situation||20||Moderate to difficult|
|Quantitative Ability||20||Moderate to difficult|
|Data Sufficiency||20||Moderate to difficult|
What Is Sectional Time Limit in TANCET Exam 2020?
No, there will be no sectional limit in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. The duration of examination will be of 120 minutes.
Who Provides TANCET Exam Syllabus 2020?
The Anna University prescribes the TANCET 2020 Syllabus. To get detailed information about TANCET Syllabus 2020, you can visit official link as mention below.
How To Get TANCET Syllabus 2020?
From the official website of Anna University, you can download the TANCET Exam Syllabus 2020.
Subject Wise TANCET 2020 Syllabus, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam Syllabus
To do the best preparation, you can collect topic wise TANCET Syllabus 2020 here:
- Calculus and Differential Equations
- Determinants and Matrices
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration
- Vector Calculus
- Numerical Methods
- Applied Probability
Basic Engineering & Sciences:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Material Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology:
- Programming And Data Structures,
- Algorithm Analysis and Design Techniques,
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers,
- Operating Systems and System Software,
- Distributed Systems,
- Computer Networks,
- Database Management Systems,
- Software Engineering Methodologies,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Mobile Computing,
- Digital Signal Processing,
- Applied Probability and Operations Research,
- Discrete Mathematical Structures,
- Compiler Design, etc.
- Materials Science and Metallurgy,
- Production Technology,
- Metrology and Measurements,
- Thermodynamics, Heat, and Mass Transfer,
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Kinetics and Dynamics,
- Strength of Materials and Design,
- CAD / CAM / CIM / FEA,
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Electronic Devices,
- Electronic Circuits,
- Circuit Analysis,
- Electromagnetic Fields,
- Signals and System.
- Communication Theory and Systems,
- Optical Communication,
Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
- High Voltage Engineering,
- Electric energy-Conservation, and utilization.
- Electrical Machines,
- Power Electronics and Drives,
- Electrical Circuits and Fields,
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers,
- Digital Signal Processing,
- Power Systems,
- Control Systems,
- Water Resources Engineering,
- Building Materials,
- Concrete Structures,
- Structural Engineering,
- Structural Analysis,
- Steel Structures,
- Hydrology and Ground Water,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Noise pollution, and Control,
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering,
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway Planning,
TANCET Syllabus For MCA:
- Computer awareness
- Analytical reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
TANCET 2020 Syllabus For M.B.A.:
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- Evaluate the skill in solving mathematical problems at the graduate level including those learned in plus two or equivalent levels.
- Test the knowledge of written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
Important Links For TANCET 2020 Exam Syllabus:
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Pattern & Syllabus: Click Here
Conclusion: TANCET 2020 Syllabus updated now. The TANCET 2020 Examination will be organized on 19.02.2020 and 01.03.2020.