Appearing in Junior Associates Clerk Exam? If yes then you need to download the SBI Syllabus 2020. State Bank of India will be conducting the examination for the Various Research Personnel Examination. Applicants can download subject wise SBI Junior Associates Exam Syllabus 2020 here. The date of the Written Exam will be announced soon through the officials. Participants can Collect more information like the examination date, Subject’s name, etc from the article. Candidates can grab further information about SBI Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. Furthermore, fresh and fastest updates aspirants stay connected with us.
Table of Contents
- 1 Check Details For SBI Syllabus 2020 | SBI Clerk Exam Patten 2020
- 2 Here You Can Download State Bank of India Vacancies Exam Syllabus 2020
- 3 Some Important Queries Regarding SBI Clerk Exam Pattern PDF 2020
- 4 How To Download State Bank of India Syllabus 2020?
Check Details For SBI Syllabus 2020 | SBI Clerk Exam Patten 2020
|Department Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Associates Clerk|
|Total Number of Vacancies||468 Posts|
|Examination Name||SBI Junior Associates Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Written Examination|
|Nature of the Test||Online Mode|
|Downloading of SBI Exam Pattern 2020||Available Now|
Here You Can Download State Bank of India Vacancies Exam Syllabus 2020
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Coding and Decoding
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Indian geography
- Indian Economy
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion & Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
Some Important Queries Regarding SBI Clerk Exam Pattern PDF 2020
What Will Be Selection Process and Exam Pattern For Junior Associates Clerk Exam? State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus
Check The Selection Process For SBI Jobs
The selection of the candidates will be based on three stages which are the Prelims Written Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. First, the department will be taking a written examination. After that candidates who qualify in the written exam will get the chance to appear in an interview.
What is the Exam Pattern for the Post of SBI?
- There are 4 sections in the paper.
- In the Prelims exam, there is a total of 100 questions.
- The Prelims Exam carries 100 Marks.
- In the Prelims exam, there is total of 900 questions.
- The Prelims Exam carries 200 Marks.
- For more details of the Exam Pattern visit the official portal.
What are the Subjects in SBI Junior Associates Exam?
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
What is the Importance of TN SBI Syllabus 2020?
Applicants who are going to perform in the exam should download Syllabus for the preparation of exams it will help you to perform well and get great marks in the examination the officials will publish the Syllabus on its recognized website. Therefore, the State Bank of India will release Syllabus before the exam date.
How To Download State Bank of India Syllabus 2020?
- Applicants have to check the official website.
- On the homepage search for the State Bank of India Exam Syllabus.
- Click on it. Read out the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- After that save or download it.
- Start your preparation for Junior Associates Clerk Examination.
Conclusion: SBI Syllabus 2020 will be available for 468 Junior Associates Clerk Examination. Applicants can collect the State Bank of India Clerk Exam Syllabus 2020 from here before the exam.