The Department of Revenue, Central Board of Excise and Customs, Chennai has issued CBEC Recruitment 2020 Notification for Inspector & Other posts on 09.01.2020 at official website. The closing date for the submission of application form for CBEC Inspector Recruitment 2020 is 01st March 2020. Candidates can read eligibility criteria for CBEC Vacancy 2020 from this page. Candidates can collect all the details about age criteria, selection criteria, etc for Inspector & Other posts from here.
Fresh Update (18.02.2020): the Registrations for CBEC Inspector & Other Jobs will be over on 01.03.2020. Candidates who have not applied for this vacancy can fill application form from the help of direct link as mention below.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Details About CBEC Recruitment 2020, CBEC Notification 2020
- 2 Frequently Asked Queries For CBEC Vacancy 2020, CBEC Inspector Jobs 2020
- 2.1 What Are The Important Dates For CBEC 2020 Recruitment?
- 2.2 What Is Maximum Age Limit For CBEC Inspector Recruitment 2020?
- 2.3 What Are The Educational Qualifications For CBEC Inspector & Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- 2.4 What Is CBEC Tamilnadu Recruitment Process 2020?
- 2.5 What Is Salary For CBEC Inspector Recruitment 2020?
- 3 How To Submit CBEC Application Form 2020 For Inspector & Other Posts? CBEC Vacancy 2020
General Details About CBEC Recruitment 2020, CBEC Notification 2020
Authority Name: Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)
Post Name: Inspector & Other posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: Offline Mode
Last date to apply for CBEC Vacancy: 01.03.2020
Official Website: cbec.gov.in
Frequently Asked Queries For CBEC Vacancy 2020, CBEC Inspector Jobs 2020
What Are The Important Dates For CBEC 2020 Recruitment?
CBEC Notification releasing date: 09.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application form: 01.03.2020
What Is Maximum Age Limit For CBEC Inspector Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should have upper age as 56 years for CBEC Inspector Vacancy 2020. The relaxation in maximum age for CBEC 2020 Jobs will get allowed as per department orders.
What Are The Educational Qualifications For CBEC Inspector & Assistant Recruitment 2020?
Aspirants must have Experience in relevant field to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2020. To get more information about educational qualifications, you can refer CBEC Official Notification.
What Is CBEC Tamilnadu Recruitment Process 2020?
Candidates will get selected for CBEC Jobs 2020 on the basis of Qualification Records.
What Is Salary For CBEC Inspector Recruitment 2020?
Those aspirants who select for CBEC Bharti 2020 will get paid by a good salary as available below:
- Inspecting Officer & Superintendent Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 (Level 7 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- Inspector & Assistant Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 (Level 6 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
How To Submit CBEC Application Form 2020 For Inspector & Other Posts? CBEC Vacancy 2020
- First of all, you should visit the official website i.e. cbec.gov.in
- Go to the Home page.
- Check for the CBEC Advertisement 2020 Pdf link.
- Then click on that link.
- Read out all the details related to CBEC Vacancy 2020.
- Ready your Bio-Data and send it by registered post at department’s postal address as mention in the official notification.
Important Links For CBEC Jobs 2020:
CBEC Notification & Application Form 2020: Click Here
Conclusion: CBEC Recruitment 2020 Notification has released for Inspector & Other Vacancies. The candidates can submit their bio-data for CBEC Inspector Bharti 2020 before or on 01.03.2020.